Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Get To Know Me Tag

get_to_know_me_tag
photo credit: style caster

It feels awkward starting a blog. Randomly talking to people that probably don't even care yet (or never). Having a face-less relationship with them, a fake one, some might say. I want to shatter all these things I mentioned above. I want to have a friendly relationship with the readers that will stumblre upon my blog, and the best way to do that is to introduce myself.
Hello, my name is Anna and I am 16 years old. I am a Tumblr and tv-show addict, and I have a soft spot for the Victorian (19th Century), and most recently early Rennaisence (16th century) eras. This is the Get to know me tag.

Are you named after anyone? Yes, I am named after my grandmother, Anna. (fun fact: it is actually a custom in Greece, to name your child after one of their grandparents, showing respect to them in that way)

When was the last time you cried? As a person, I am very emotional, and, unfortunately, I get too emotionally attached to fictional characters. Also, I am a person with "wet anger",which means when I get angry I start crying (anger is seperated in two categories, dry anger and wet anger. Dry anger is the opposite of wet anger). So the last time I cried was yesterday (blame Francis and Reign in general for that).

Do you have kids? No

Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes. I have found that sarcasm is my easiest way of defense.

Will you ever bungee-jump? It took me 4 years to find the courage and do flying fox (cablecar), do you really think I would even think about bungee-jumping?

What's your favourite cereal? Coco-Pops

What's the first thing you notice about people? Their hair (I am a weirdo, deal with it)

What is your eye-colour? Brown

Scary movies or happy endings? My brain gets stimulated very easily, and everything that I see throughout the day will end up in one of my dreams. If I wake up throughout the night (from an intense dream with the characters of said scary movie) it is extremely difficult to fall back asleep.

Favourite smells? Patrol, La Vie Est Belle, Organza.

Summer or winter? Winter

Computer or TV? duh, computer.

Do you have any special talents? Yes, I am very proud of my linguistic talent. I am fluent in English (which is very difficult for a greek teenager, let me tell you), and in Greek (does it even count?). I also fully comprehend french, and am able to keep up a casual conversation. Now, I am learning Spanish. I can partially comprehend Spanish (if spoken very slowly) but I can't really keep up a convo.

What's the furthest you've been from home? Malmo, in Sweden back in August 2013.

Where were you born? Greece

What are your hobbies? Photography, reading, watching tv shows.

Do you have any pets? Yes, I have a dog named Layla. She is 9 years old and last month had a near death experience :(

Favourite movie? Urgh I hate these questions. Right now it has to be "Vampire Academy"

Do you have any siblings? Unfortunately, no, even though I want an older brother (I guess it's too late for that).

What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know. I have a passion for both linguistics, and science. I guess we'll see in the future :)

I tag you to do the tag and leave a link in the comments :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment